Return / Replacement Policy
We at www.thepunjabi.com always have you in mind, so we strive to make sure that our products reach you in their original condition. Still if an item ordered by you is delivered to you in a damaged / defective condition, please email us. We will guide you about how to return the book to us for a replacement.
Your order may be issued Full / Partial refund of the ordered amount at the discretion of the www.thepunjabi.com management.
- You may return defected books purchased at thepunjabi.com within 15 working days of delivery for exchange, as long as it is unused and accompanied. We will process your exchange the books within ten working days.
- Refund / Replacement request if any should be made within 2 days from the date of receipt of the books/products only if the products / books are unused.
- The original packing of the books / products should not be opened.
- Books / products should be returned and reach to us, at your costs, within 15 days from the date you receive them.
- You can request for a full refund / replacement of books / product if it has a production or manufacturing defect such as incorrect printing or damaged paper (if already not informed) or if you have received an incorrect book.
- Such refunds / replacements should be brought to our attention within 2 business day from the date of receipt of books / products.
- Refunds for damaged books in shipping and transit are not permitted.
- We will refund to you the entire cost of the returned item, less shipping costs. Please note that we will provide a refund facility only for products bought from our store.
- Upon receipt of your package with the item in it, we will initiate the refund process. The refund will be made to the same payment option(s) originally used to pay for the order.
You can Contact The Punjabi by E-mail, Fax, Phone or Post.
For all other reasons, use any of the following methods:
K.C. Road, Barnala
Punjab (India) – 148101
Email : email@example.com
Phone & Fax : +91-1679-241744
Phone : +91-9357512244